Thursday, August 21, 2008

Missing

I can’t believe it. I’m missing socks! Not just any socks; my low cut ones that I wear with my tennis shoes when I’m wearing shorts. I’ve only found one pair when I used to have several. Where did they go? I wish I could answer that question. I could really use those socks.

You would think that taking items directly to the wash, washing, then drying them, would result in having said items at the end, right? Wrong? My socks are gone!

No matter how careful we are, we will inevitably misplace something. Sometimes it will be accidental; other times because of circumstances beyond our control.

Thankfully, we are never misplaced by God. He knows exactly where we are physically as well as spiritually. He makes every effort to get us back on track with Him, giving us precisely what we need to realize we are missing.

Are you missing something? Is it a personal relationship with the Lord? Ask Him into your heart so you can get back in place. In the meantime, I’m out to buy some socks!

No comments: