Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wise Relaxation

This week is by far less hectic than last. I have been able to accomplish much, and it's only Wednesday! I need to take advantage of this freer schedule while I have the chance. No telling what next week will bring.

It's far too easy to relax and ignore things that we know we should do when we have a bit more breathing space in our busy lives. But, unfortunately, there are certain things that I need to get done, such as going to the library to pick up new research materials, or opening up that thick text book to look for additional points that will help make my book proposal sing.

We do need to relax, but if we manage our time wisely, we can work in resting time among our other activities. And don't forget to pray. God has an amazing way to help organize our time if we give Him our day first.

No comments: