Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our Lord is Amazing

It's been a wondrous week. I have been blessed with some interesting news about some of my projects (it's too early to share right now), and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed.

It's a good overwhelming feeling, though. Yet at the same time the possibility that certain doors may open is a bit frightening. As I sat in my car waiting for my kids to get out of school yesterday, I said a little prayer. I asked the Lord to give me some inspiration for the feelings I've been having. Then I pulled out my Bible, opened it, and read the first passage I came to: Isaiah 41:10.

"Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

What a perfect verse! What a wonderful encouragement! God is beyond awesome. He knows exactly how to meet our needs in the most timely moments.

God has all the answers. He is everything we need. Trust Him if you know Him. Seek Him if you don't. Love Him above all else. Your life will be blessed, and you will see that God is truly amazing.

1 comment:

Nancy I. Sanders said...

Isn't God great? I pray He opens the doors of heaven for you! He's already started by giving you that verse.
Love, Nancy