Monday, October 6, 2008

Glimpses of Possibilites

Have you ever had glimpses of possibilities? These are what I call God’s little hints of His plans for you. When you are following His will for your life, and when your desire is to love, serve, and please Him, He gives us a tidbit or two to show us what lies ahead.

I get glimpses of possibilities for my writing career. Through the Scriptures He’s given me, I know He has wonderful things planned. He has called me to “Publish His glorious deeds among the nations. Tell everyone about the amazing things He does” (1 Chron. 16:24 NLT). He has already blessed me with a lot of publishing credits, including a book deal. And I’ve only been writing for about 6 years!

What glimpses has God given you? I hope you are thanking and praising Him and giving glory to His name!

No comments: