Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Missing Link

Despite all the evidence to the contrary, people are still trying to find the missing link that will solve the age old question about the origins of man. This post will not debate any geological, archaelogical, or physical evidence. In fact, I don't even need to discuss any theories. I am only going to discuss pure fact: I have the missing link.

How can that be if the top paleontologists haven't found anything? The solution is simple. Jesus is the missing link. No, there is no blasphemous talk here. Jesus is my Lord and Savior and I am not showing any disrespect.

I say He is the missing link because He fills in the gaps of my life. Any emptiness, any misdirection, any sadness can only be filled, redirected, and made joyful through Jesus.

Sometimes life feels like it's missing a few pieces of the puzzle. Jesus fills in those gaps. He makes the incomplete complete; the broken, whole. He gives strength to the weak, and wisdom to those who lack.

Don't be fooled by those claiming we still need to find that Missing Link. Jesus is your answer. He is everything you need. All you have to do is invite Him into your heart.

1 comment:

Gloria McQueen Stockstill said...

How thankful I am that Jesus makes my life complete! Thanks for the reminder!

Gloria