Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Welcome Reunion

My writers' critique group got together the other day after a summer hiatus. It was a wonderful time of reconnecting and rejoicing in what the Lord has been doing in our lives these past few months.

It's amazing how rejuvenated I feel after I meet with those seven unique and talented ladies. There is just something that clicks when we get together; a chemistry that brings laughter, joy, support, encouragement, and love.

What draws us together? Is it our common love for the written word? Yes, that's part of it. But I think that the main cohesiveness comes from our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. It is a special bond that makes us instant family.

I am glad our group has started up again for another 9 months of fellowship. I'm looking forward to each meeting!

1 comment:

Gloria McQueen Stockstill said...

Catherine, I'm so glad we are part of the same family. I like having you as a sister!!

Gloria