Thursday, September 25, 2008

Double Blessings

I have been blessed twice this week with breakfast dates, each with a very important woman in my life. Both ladies have influenced me greatly, helping me to become the woman I am today. Both bring laughter and smiles, and both offer accountability and great advice.

It’s so important to develop relationships where we can find support and encouragement. Such relationships are a blessing from God, which means we also have to do our part to keep them healthy and strong.

There are some, however, who find such interactions lacking. Circumstances have prevented close bonds with a kindred spirit. If this is you, ask the Lord to bring a special friend into your life who can relate and encourage and uplift. It may take awhile for this relationship to come about, but God’s timing is perfect. He will give you what you need when you need it.

No comments: