Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Into His Hands

As I get older I realize that there are many things in life that I cannot control, especially when it involves other people. In those cases, whether it’s a health concern or seeing the outcome of poor choices, I need to put these people into God’s hands. In His care I can trust the Lord to do all according to His will. He knows what they need or don’t need. He is aware of what circumstances will create a change in heart or health.

God is in the business of people. He cares for each of His creations, even if it means for them to go through trying events in their lives. For us on the sidelines, we need to lift them up in prayer. For it is only when we trust them into the hands of our Lord and King can anything truly beneficial come about.

No comments: