Monday, June 2, 2008

Busy Signals

For the past two weeks I've been having sporadic e-mail problems. Normally I have my mail from another e-mail account routed to my main e-mail page, but lately I've been getting "busy" messages. The signals are not getting through. Sometimes my mail comes in perfectly. Other times I have to go directly to the other e-mail page, which never was very user friendly. My main frustration is that mail I've been expecting will come in hours after it has been sent.

Thankfully my "e-mails" to the Lord get to their destination instantaneously. The God of the universe has the best communication lines and never sends out busy signals. Although He may not answer as fast as I would like, I know He has received my messages. There will be an answer, just not in my own timing.

Psalm 34:15 says, "The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, and His ears are open to their cry."

Want clear communication? Want your message to be heard? Send your prayer out to God. His line is never busy.

No comments: