Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Realities

I got my copies the other day of my new book, The Declaration of Independence from A to Z. From start to finish it's been just shy of three years. It's now a reality; yet it almost seems like a dream. But what a blessing this is! God is so good. And to think I just started writing about eight years ago.

Sometimes we can't believe when our hearts' desires come true. Isn't that funny? Here we pursue these avenues and goals, but when it becomes a reality we're surprised by it. God wants to give us the desires of our hearts (as long as they are in line with His will). If we follow His commands, trust Him to lead, and give our all to Him and for Him, then we should not be amazed when He blesses.

I'm thankful to the Lord for this recent reality. Now I need to seek what goal He would have me pursue next!

No comments: