Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Taking Time to Worship

I am blessed to have several Christian radio stations around Southern California, allowing me to fill my drives with inspiring music. There have been times when the words of a song will touch my heart, confirming God's love, and encouraging me in my walk with the Lord. I love how my kids will join in on a song, giving praise to God. It comforts me to know that truths of the gospel are being inscribed deep in their hearts and minds.

Worship plays a vital role in our faith. It allows us to be intimate with our Lord and God by stirring our souls for a deeper fellowship with Him. I am always amazed at those who come to church late so they don't have to sit through worship. They miss the whole point of getting into an attitude of praise and wrapping themselves in the hope of His grace and mercy.

Take time to give honor to God through your singing. Take time to worship.

No comments: