Monday, January 19, 2009

There is No One Like You

Do you know you are unique? There is no other person in the entire world who is just like you, with the same hair color, habits, eye color, and personality.

Do you know what makes you unique? You are designed by God. He did it because He loves you. He chose you specifically to be the exact person you are now, knowing that you have the potential to be so much more.

I don't know about you, but I feel that if God took so much trouble to mold and shape me and to take the time to put life into my body, then I need to realize I am someone special. I am a child of the Most High. I cannot let personal discouragements, or bad days, or the taunting of others get me down. I am of value because God loves me.

So next time you get the blues, remember that you are special in God's eyes. There is no one else like you. Aren't you glad?!

No comments: