Monday, January 5, 2009

Out With the Old, In With the New

This blog was one of my goals for 2008. I had wanted to start an inspirational blog to share with others hope and encouragements. Lord willing I have accomplished some of that. It's amazing that a year has already passed!

As I took last week off to get some rest and re-evaluate old goals and contemplate new ones for 2009, I realized that I had been pushing myself too much. Although I enjoy writing this blog, I was on a too strict schedule. Toward the end of the year, I was more blog writing than career writing. I was getting a bit burnt out.

So, I'm going to cut back a bit. I will write at least 3 times a week, which will allow me time to be inspired by the Lord and still have time to comfortably work on deadlines and writing goals. I'm looking forward to what God has planned for 2009!

No comments: