Friday, March 5, 2010

It's a Juggle Out There

No, I didn't mistype my title. I really meant to use the word "juggle," because that's how I feel my days have been lately. I feel like I'm tossing this and that up in the air, trying to get several things done at the same time.

It's been very busy trying to balance new schedules, activities, and projects. I'm a writer, chauffeur, confidante, tutor, and cook, among other things. It seems I'm accumulating more hats these days. So how do I handle all this juggling? I pray.

I couldn't balance and keep track of all this alone. I need help. And that help comes from God. When I give Him my cares and concerns, and even my schedule, He can help me keep on track. There will be times when He will move me to step back from something. And there will be times when God will tug at my heart to show me there is something I need to do. All I need to do is to recognize He is God, I'm not, and when I let Him lead, I will be much happier.

Proverbs 3:5-6 says, "Trust in the LORD will all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths." I don't have to juggle my life's issues alone. God wants to help me. Are you willing to trust Him to help you balance out your life?




No comments: