Monday, January 4, 2010

Putting the Pieces Together

How do you put a puzzle together? Do you work on groupings by color or do you start with the edges? I like to sort through and pull out all the end pieces, and then I start working on the frame. Next I match by color and shadings. I keep working and sorting and filling in until the puzzle is completed and I can see the entire picture.

Too bad our lives aren't that easy to work on. We may not see the entire picture until we are in heaven. But just like starting out with a frame on a real puzzle to have a base to start with, we need a frame, a foundation, to support us. That foundation is the Lord. He has a whole life planned out for us. He sees a beautiful and complete picture. We may only have the edges to start out with, but we have the assurance that as long as we follow Him, He will guide us to completion.

Let the Lord help you put the pieces of your life together. He has a wonderful picture designed just for you.

No comments: