Monday, February 9, 2009

Completion

I finished my article. I was determined to sit down at 9 o'clock this past Friday morning and plug away on my laptop, not stopping until it was done. Less than 2 hours later it was on its way to my editor. Of course, she still has to accept it, but I'm thankful I completed it ahead of time.

I like finishing things. I like the sense of satisfaction of working on something from the beginning and seeing it to completion, knowing that it was well worth the time and effort.

Our Christian walk is supposed to be something that we work diligently on. We are supposed to take our role as a witness of our Lord Jesus Christ very seriously, sharimg God's love and truths until the job is done. And we'll know it is done when the Lord tells us, "Well done, good and faithful servant." I'm looking forward to that.

No comments: